Dog

Dog

Friday 20 March 2020

Online Workshops



Climax, acrylic, 10" x 10"


I wish you a great start of spring! As many of us around the world are asked to physically isolate ourselves, how are you doing? How are you juggling work and kids? How do you cope? Have you discovered some new hobbies? Have you started your spring cleaning early? I would love to hear from you.

I have cancelled all my in-person events until further notice, but you can join me online for the following events:

Free weekly online Creative Meetings on Fridays, at 3:30 pm for 40 minutes
We will all work on our own creative projects from the comfort of our homes. Please register at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product/crafters-afternoon-march/, so that I can send you the link to the Zoom meeting.


40 minute online Art & Crafts Projects, every Wednesday, at 3 pm and a repeat on Saturdays, at 11 am, $5/household

I will prepare a new project every week that we will work on together.  Once you have registered, I will send you a link for the live 40-minute session. I will be using the Zoom platform. To make sure that you do not have to go out hunting for materials, I will pick items that most people have in their home. The crafts will be suitable for adults and children. Please register at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product-category/registration/.


spring card 
Wednesday, March 18 and Saturday, March 21: Spring Card
Materials: glue stick, old magazines, one piece of white or colored paper (card stock if you have some)
Wednesday, March 25 and March 28: Easter Mandala
Materials: paper, pencil, coloured pencils or markers
Wednesday, April 1 and April, 3 : Easter Doodle
Materials: paper, pencils, coloured pencils or markers



This is the time to connect  – even when we are isolating ourselves in our homes. Next week, I will tell you more about my strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment