Dog

Dog

Friday 26 June 2020

Blog-free Week

Just a Touch of Red 

Oil on canvas
8″ x 10″
$ 250

 
From June 26 - July 11, I take my yearly summer break. This vacation will be different from what we had planned, but it will still be a time to relax and re-energize with my family. I will do a lot of biking, reading and enjoying the days without appointments and obligations. During this time, I will check my messages only irregularly.

In the meantime, you can already check out my schedule for the rest of the summer at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses/.

As we have entered the second phase of reopening in Ottawa after COVID-19 shut everything down, I would like to know if you would be interested in meeting in a park for an in-person meeting? We could get together for a painting party as well as a drawing, painting or felting workshop. As we would still need to spread out, I will check out some locations during my vacation. Please send me an email if you would like to receive further information.

As Wednesday is July 1, 2020, I would like to wish all my Canadian followers a Happy Canada Day! Even though the big events are cancelled this year, I hope you will still celebrate with some dear family members or friends.

The next part of my immigration journey will be published next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment