Dog

Dog

Friday 21 October 2022

Blog-free Week





I can hardly believe how fast it gets dark these days. While this is disappointing on the one hand, it also gives you more time for indoor activities. Are you picking up unfinished projects or planning to engage in a new hobby? If you have been intrigued by my felting projects, I invite you to join me for one (or all) of the following workshops:


Felting Experience – Poppy Pin

Saturday, November 5, 2022, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm, Zoom

CAN $35


Felting Experience – Winter Landscape

Saturday, November 26 and December 3, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Zoom

CAN $150.00

CAN $135 Early Bird Price until November 1, 2022



Felting Experience – Santa Figure

Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Zoom

$70.00

$65 Early Bird Price until November 11, 2022



Material Kits are available for all three workshops for Canadian destinations.


For more information and to register, please click on the workshop title.



Candace's first needle-felted painting
Here is what Candace S. had to say about her experience during the fall workshop:


"This was my first needle felting experience. I wanted to do a ‘picture’ as opposed to a felted object, so the workshop Kerstin was offering was both a good fit and good timing.


Kerstin’s calm, relaxed, patient manner in leading the workshop, as well as her encouragement to follow my own artistic instincts, was most appreciated.


I am happy with my first needle felting work, but moreover, I am excited about continuing this new artistic outlet.


For a wonderful experience, don’t hesitate to sign up for one of Kerstin’s workshops!"

No comments:

Post a Comment