Dog

Dog

Friday 26 May 2023

Travel Art

Schenna Mountains, watercolour and watercolour pencil, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Blog 22

I returned from my vacation late on Wednesday with many impressions and inspiration. Unfortunately, I am still exhausted from the flight and too tired to write a proper blog post. Therefore, I am sharing some of the artworks I created during the trip. I started all of them (except for the rose) with watercolour pencils, then added watercolours in some areas.

For the rose, I only had cheap coloured pencils, which did not stop me from capturing the beautiful first bloom in my sister's garden.

Starting next week, I will share more details about the trip. 

Have a wonderful weekend! I wish my German-speaking readers Frohe Pfingsten! Happy Memorial Day to my American followers!


No comments:

Post a Comment