Dog

Dog

Friday 8 September 2023

Vacation Time






Blog 37



My German friend Bettina arrived in Canada last weekend. We spent the first week in Ottawa trying to stay cool in the late summer heat. We enjoyed a lovely picnic at the Ottawa River while watching the sunset, went shopping and enjoyed the food of some lovely restaurants. We also went to the National Gallery of Canada, which is always worth a visit.


Tomorrow, we will fly to Halifax and continue our journey to Prince Edward Island. We had planned this trip since 2019, and we will finally have one week to explore one of Canada's eastern maritime provinces. I am very excited and will post the travelogue after my return.


To sign up for my newsletter, please go to my website. Once you have signed up, you will receive my e-book, "I AM READY TO PAINT, BUT WHERE DO I START?" as a thank-you. If you want to learn painting but are overwhelmed with the choices at an art store, this guide will help you with the pros and cons of watercolour, acrylic and oil paint. I will replace this freebie soon with a felting one. I publish my newsletter on the second and last Wednesday of the month with information about upcoming events and news from my studio.


Enjoy the late summer weather and happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment