Dog

Dog

Friday 3 January 2020

Happy New Year




Pink Poinsettia, watercolour, 5.5" x 8.5"


Blog 1


Happy New Year 2020! A new year and a new decade are ahead of us. Make the most of every day! I wish you lots of success on your way to reaching your goals. Do you write down your resolutions and goals for the coming year? Or do you create a vision board to visualize what is important to you this year?


For the past couple of years, I have offered vision board workshops and the vision boards I created for myself really helped me to visualize my goals for the year. On Sunday, January 5, 2019, at 2 pm, I offer a special Art Cafe where we will not only enjoy each others company and treats but also take time to create a vision board for 2020. I provide all the materials, but if you already have some images that resonate with you, please bring them. To register please go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product/art-cafe-january-vision-board/.


Every January, I start the new year with my Creativity Challenge to get back into a creative routine after the holidays. I will post about my projects in my January bi-weekly blogs on January 17 and 31.


To encourage you to pick up a creative hobby or to take it to the next level, I will give a deduction of $10 to the first five people who register for any of my workshops. This offer does not apply for the Art Cafe, the Crafters Afternoon or the Art Circle. Please go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product-category/registration/ to see what I have planned for the winter semester. I strive to help you to have more fun, to relax, and to make new friends. If you are looking for a certain workshop or would like to learn a new technique, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always willing to create a new workshop.




For this blog, I like to share my December artworks. I created most of them during my trip to Germany: Therefore, there are a lot of pencil sketches, a watercolour painting of a light pink poinsettia, and two feltings, the one of our dog Alex is finished and the second one is still a work-in-progress.
 
 
 
 
 







I hope you will return to my blog to see how I am doing with my Creativity Challenge. I would also love to see your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment