Dog

Dog

Friday 12 January 2018

Creativity Challenge - Week 2

Blog 2

While the first week of my Creativity Challenge went smoothly due to my vacation at home, the second week was a little more challenging. Extra hours spent on the highway on Monday’s crazy snow day here in Ottawa and a bad cold that I developed in the second half of the week prevented me from going into my studio. Nevertheless, I managed to squeeze in some creative minutes every day.

I spent between 30 minutes and an hour and a half every day on felting my water lily. I do not have to many photos to show you, because felting is definitely not for the impatient. I did not even bother to take a picture every day, because you would not see a difference.






Aside from the felting, I created some sketches of some of the actors of “Alice in Winterland”. I was sitting in the first row, so I had a great view and enough light.






I also reached out to a friend of mine who has not painted for more than 20 years but would like to finish the last painting she worked on as a special gift for her family. She made good progress, and I was happy to be able to help her.

Have you started your own Creativity Challenge? If so, what are you working on? I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment under the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment