Dog

Dog

Friday 12 June 2020

Blog-free Week

Three Poppies

Acrylic, 9” x 12”, $ 275


I love this time of the year when more and more flowers are blooming. My irises are now in full bloom and create a beautiful contrast to the white snowdrop anemones. The only lupin in my garden has also started blooming, which makes me long for the beautiful fields of lupins that we saw during a visit to Prince Edward Island. It makes me dream of another trip to the island. For now, I am happy about the flowers in our neighbourhood. I am also excited about the prospect of painting with my friends again. We will start next week with a small group. And while we will make sure to stay 2 metres apart, it is a first step to spending time together again. Have a wonderful weekend, and make sure to make time for something that you love to do.


If you would like to try drawing, I invite you to join me for a free 40-minute workshop on Saturday at 1 pm. I offer these workshops every Saturday except for my vacation time between June 27 and July 11, 2020. This week, we will be drawing a trillium. For more information and to register please go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product/art-and-craft-workshops/.


No comments:

Post a Comment