|Pumpkin sketch, watercolour and watercolour pencil|
Now is a great time to be outside and enjoy the autumn colours. It is a beautiful season to walk, bike, or create art.
Maybe, you want to bring a sketchbook and a pencil. I prefer to take a mechanical pencil so that I do not have to worry about sharpening. Sketching is a great way to journal and to bridge any time you have to wait somewhere.
Don't worry about what people think. Sketching is your unique visual journal entry. It is only important if you are happy with the information that you captured about a scene or an object. If you enjoy your sketch, it will be a great help when you decide to create a painting or detailed drawing at home. And if you are not happy, then it was at least an exercise in observation and concentration.
- have a fresh look at what is in your fridge
- you want to learn how to draw
- you want to learn how to look at an object and see all the amazing details that we so easily overlook
- you enjoy drawing but never get to it on your own
- you want to create art for fun and relaxation