Dog

Dog

Friday 1 October 2021

Blog-free Week

 

Fall Splendor, wool and embroidery thread, 11.75” x 9”, CAN $400


I wish you a wonderful start to October. In the Ottawa region, the trees are turning more colourful every day. However, the nights are cold, and while the sun is still warm, the air feels cool. It is the perfect weather for hiking, sightseeing and painting en plein air.

As the days are getting shorter, it is time to think about fall activities. I extend my invitation to you to learn needle felting in my four-week virtual workshop that starts on November 6, 2021.
To take advantage of the early bird price, register by October 1, 2021, at midnight. 

 



To help you make your decision, here are some answers to questions that I received during the past weeks.


1) Do I need any felting or other needlework experience?


The workshop is for beginners. If you have already needle felted, you can still join us. I will give you some options to challenge you.

During each session, you will :

- learn needle felting basics

- be guided in the creation of the projects

This workshop is for you if you:

- want to learn how to needle felt

- enjoy learning in a small group



2) Are you intrigued but are allergic to wool?


I have ordered some new materials that I will test over the next couple of weeks. However, for most people, an acrylic or nylon blend with a small percentage of wool does work well. 



3) Creating three projects seems a lot. Will I be able to finish the projects by myself if I cannot finish them in class?

 
The technique for all three projects is the same. You can ask questions in the private Facebook group or by email if you need help. As a bonus, you will also receive a 30-minute private Zoom session at any point during or after the workshop.



Do you have any other questions? You can reach me by email at info@KerstinPeters.ca

 

Are you ready to register? Here is the link: https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product/felting-experience/.

No comments:

Post a Comment