Dog

Dog

Friday 25 February 2022

Blog-free Week



More than ten weeks have passed since my fall. I have started to walk with a cane, and I am thankful for the increase in mobility. I continue with my daily physio exercises to regain my strength and flexibility. Since the fall, my overall endurance has decreased. I still have a way to go, but I am optimistic that I can walk and paint outside by April.


In the meantime, I have worked on some interesting new projects. The first project is the full-day virtual Frucht, Fun & Fizz Retreat on March 26, 2022. I want to invite you to join me and my friend Helena Guzmán to relax, play and learn.


Get your art supplies and kitchen apron ready, and join us as we immerse ourselves in a day of Food • Culture • Art • Creative Wellness activities, self-care and meal planning strategies in the comfort of your own home.


We are pleased to share with you activities for Meditation, Learning German Through Art, prep for four delicious Featured Recipes, Needle Felted Painting & Component Meal Planning Strategies.


Reasons to attend the full-day retreat are:

  • You enjoy creativity and need or want to express how you are feeling.
  • You want to relax with like-minded supportive people and have fun.
  • You want to explore new ways to feel better and make daily life easier and more fun.



The early bird price of CAN $87 expires on February 28, 2022, at midnight ET, and I want you to have a chance to take advantage of it if you are interested in joining us.


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment