Dog

Dog

Friday 11 March 2022

Blog-free Week

 



On Sunday, Daylight Savings Time starts in Canada. While we will all love the extra hour of light in the evenings, we will miss an hour of sleep on the weekend. To cheer you up and give you some ideas for March Break, above is a collage of some of the projects I have created with clients of several group homes in the Greater Toronto Area. I love to work with the enthusiastic participants and see how proud they are of the images they create. I have been working with them for the past 20 months, and we have developed a wonderful bond. They missed me when I could not teach after my accident and sent me a heartfelt get-well card. We all enjoy the playful Friday mornings. If you look for ideas for art projects for March Break, let these artworks inspire you. If you want to know what materials I used for the above art projects, please send me an email to info@KerstinPeters.ca. I can also provide you with larger images for each project.


Have a wonderful weekend and March Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment