Dog

Dog

Friday 22 April 2022

Blog-free Week

 

By The River, acrylic on birch board, 14" x 11", CAN $375



Summer Outlook


I booked my flight to Germany and will be gone from the Victoria Day weekend until the end of June. I have never taken such a long time off. It is a little scary to leave work for so many weeks, but I want to concentrate on my family and friends after more than 30 months of separation.


To have enough time to prepare everything I need to do before I leave, I postponed the two-session Beautiful Flower workshop to Monday, July 18 and 25, 2022, from 6 pm to 8 pm. If you want to learn needle felting and love flowers, you can benefit from the early bird price by registering by June 1, 2022. For more information, go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses/.


What other workshops interest you? Would you be interested in meeting in a park or in our backyard during the summer? If so, please send me an email to info@KerstinPeters.ca.


You can still connect with me for a virtual coffee date. Please book a coffee date with me here. If you live in the Ottawa area, we might even be able to meet in person.


For private events for your family and friends, please send me an email to info@KerstinPeters.ca. I will gladly organize a party or workshop for you. However, I will only offer in-person events outdoors. All other events will be virtual.

No comments:

Post a Comment