Dog

Dog

Friday 5 May 2023

Break Your Routines

 

Turtle Family, Mixed Media, 12” x 48” NFS



 

 Blog 19


I am currently on vacation. Therefore, I am replacing the weekly blogs with creativity tips. I am sure I have lots to tell you after my return that will inspire you. In the meantime, I would love to see your creations. You can send them to info@KerstinPeters.ca. After my vacation, I will pick one lucky winner from all the replies for a one-hour private painting or felting lesson with me.


Try using different materials or techniques. Experimenting with new approaches can help you see things from a fresh perspective and spark new ideas.


Here are some examples:

 


 

If you love to work with acrylic paints, you can experiment with various gels or pastes to create different effects. I used glass bead gel for the turtle painting (see top of blog and details above), crackle and molding paste for the pear and crackle paste for the flower.

 

 


If you love needle felting, add some embroidery thread and beads. 


Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment