Dog

Dog

Friday 15 May 2020

Blog-free Week


Tulip Magic 

Oil, 8″ x 10″, $ 250








In Canada, we will be enjoying a long Victoria Day weekend, which is often considered the start of the summer season. Many people usually head to their cottages to spend time with family and friends. This year, however, things will be very different. In Ontario, we are still asked to avoid unnecessary travel. Gatherings are still limited to a maximum of five people unless more than five members live in the same household.


I hope that the nice weather will encourage you to spend time outside. Cherish the time to relax and observe the magnificent nature. Last week, I painted the only tulip that was blooming in our garden. It looks like some more will bloom this weekend. I will take the opportunity and paint them to capture the beauty that still surrounds us.


Before I head outside, I will be hosting a free 40-minute drawing workshop. Would you like to join me in my little game of "I spy with my little eye"? Every Saturday in May, at 11 am, we have a different theme. This week, we will draw something blue. To participate, please register at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/produ…/art-and-craft-workshops/.

No comments:

Post a Comment