Dog

Dog

Friday 29 May 2020

Blog-free Week

The Flower Garden

Oil, 14” x 11”, $375


Now, that nature has exploded into lots of colours, I hope that you will be able to spend some time outside this weekend. I love to be in our garden, and enjoy the peacefulness of this natural oasis. Every day, new flowers, bushes and trees seem to bloom. I love all the wonderful smells. Enjoy the fresh air and soak up nature's energy! You will feel so much better.

I will continue with my immigration journey next week. Writing the story has made me realize how important art has been in my life. I have not only learned new skills but made some wonderful friends. If you would like to join me in any art events, please check out my website https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses.

No comments:

Post a Comment