Dog

Dog

Friday 7 August 2020

Blog-free week

 

Whenever, I think of August, I think of Sunflowers. Possibly, because they are my mom's favourite flowers, and her birthday was at the beginning of the month. As the sunflowers are at their peak right now,  I created lots of sunflower artworks during the last couple of weeks. If you love sunflowers, maybe you can share with me if you grow some in your garden or love to watch sunflowers in the neighbourhood. 

Do you feel like creating sunflower art? Check out my website for my upcoming sunflower event at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses/:


The August Art Cafe
August 9, 2020, 2 pm – 3:30 pm: Sunflower Greeting Card, $10/person

Sunflower Felting Workshop
Sunday, August 23 and August 30, 2020, 11 am – 12:30 pm, $40/person

Sunflower Painting Party
September 1, 2020, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (rain or heat date: September 8, 2020), $35/person

Have a great week! I will post the next part of my immigration journey next Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment