Dog

Dog

Friday 21 August 2020

Blog-free Week

 

 
 
I am looking forward to a nice weekend after a fabulous week of "Learn German Through Art Camp". The success of language  learning supported by art was exceptional. I can hardly wait to try this programme with the first group of adults in the second half of September.
 

If you are looking for a safe and fun activity for your children for next week, I offer another week of "Learn German Through Art". The camp is for novice German learners aged 6 - 12 years old.
 
 
If the cooler weather makes you think of hobbies for the longer fall and winter evenings, check out my fall schedule at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses/for the exciting programmes I have planned for you.  

Enjoy a wonderful summer week! I will be back with a new blog next Friday.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment