Dog

Dog

Friday 12 November 2021

Blog-free Week

 

Dance of the Leaves, wool, 11.5” x 8.25”, CAN $400

 
Are you still looking for the last splash of colour when you are outside, or can you hardly wait for the first snow?

I love colour, and every spot of colourful fall trees and bushes fills me with happiness. I love the bright foliage of my favourite season, which is fantastic for painting en plein air. I am glad that I have some fall paintings on the walls of our house. They bring me so much joy every time I see them because they also keep the memories alive. Do you want to bring fall into your home and enjoy the beautiful colours throughout the year? A piece of art can create this happy place in your home, whether memories of fall or any other season bring you joy.

If you are thinking about gifting a painting to a dear person this Christmas season, contact me at info@Kerstin Peters.ca. I will help you to find the perfect artwork. I also offer gift certificates if you want to leave the decision to the recipient.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment