Dog

Dog

Friday 26 November 2021

Blog-free Week

 

Fishing Huts at Petrie Island, oil, 8″ x 10″, $250




Christmas time is approaching fast. For original artworks or gift certificates for paintings or courses, contact me directly at info@KerstinPeters.ca. I will also offer a new 2022 calendar. This year, I will concentrate on flower paintings. If you are interested in ordering a calendar and are not on Facebook, send me an email. I will forward you a preview.


For articles with reproductions of some of my artworks, check out my online store at Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/artists/kerstin+peters. For the first time, you can order puzzles of some of my images. You can find additional greeting cards in my online store at http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/kerstinscardstore.


To celebrate with you at the end of 2021, and instead of my regular Open House, I invite you to my virtual Advent Party on December 11, 2021, from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. I will share a Christmas mandala with you that I will send to you when you register. I am looking forward to spending a relaxing and cheerful afternoon with you. Click here to register for this free event.

Next week, I will publish the first images of the Advent Calendar of my works of 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment