Dog

Dog

Friday 4 September 2020

Blog-free Week

Alex, wool, 14" x 11"

If you follow my Facebook page, you will have noticed that I was not very active during the past week. I also postponed the painting party. Our beloved dog Alex is not doing well. He is at the end of his life, and we don't want him to suffer. As I rescued him from an abusive home, his death will hit me very hard. I have spent most of my time with him over the last couple of months as he has adopted me as his caregiver. I have no regrets and I have decided that he will be my main focus right now.



I will continue to serve you starting the second half of September with new courses and workshops. All courses and workshops will start as scheduled except for the September Art Cafe that is cancelled.

 

Learn Basic German Through Art for Children aged 6 – 12

Thursdays, 17:00 – 18:00, starting September 17, 2020, 10 weeks, $150/person, online, minimum 3 children/maximum 6 children

Learn Basic German Through Art for Adults and Children 13+

Thursdays, 18:30 – 20:00 starting September 17, 10 weeks, $220/person, online, minimum 4 participants/maximum 8 participants

Felted Owl, Poppies, Snowman

Felting Experience 

1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, September 20, October 18, November 15, 2020

  

Let’s Draw What’s in Your Fridge Fall

Wednesdays, 3 pm to 4:30 pm, 5 weeks, starting September 16, 2020, limit 8 people per class


For more information please go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/eventscourses/.


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment