Dog

Dog

Friday 28 January 2022

Blog-free Week


 

It has been a while since I introduced myself. I am Kerstin Peters and immigrated to Canada from Germany more than 25 years ago. If you are interested in my immigration story, check out my immigration blogs. 

 

In the beginning, I felt like an outsider who could not communicate in a foreign country. Instead, I returned to art, my first love, to express myself and to find new friends. I enjoy the solitude of painting and felting in my studio as much as painting with friends in nature.


Community is very important to me. I aim to bring people together to create a supportive community of students to help my clients to see their potential and embrace their uniqueness.


If you have visited my website, you have noticed that I also teach German Through Art. I developed the programme two years ago when I realized that I could combine my art and language teaching skills to help people learn German faster and with more fun.


I enjoy the peacefulness of nature when I walk our dog (something I miss right now while I am recovering from my accident). It might surprise you that I have been a life-long Kiss fan.


If you want to connect with me, I would love to meet for a virtual coffee date. You can book an appointment here.

 

You can read my next blog next Friday afternoon. I publish them every second week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment