Dog

Dog

Friday 14 January 2022

Happy New Year

 

Winter Bouquet, watercolour, 9" x 12"



I hope you had a great start to the year 2022 and that you have gotten back to your creative activities. This year is the first time I have not started a Creativity Challenge in January. However, I started a daily drawing journal. I already miss some days, but that is OK. The healing of my fractures and the regaining of mobility is my priority at the moment. Four weeks after my terrible fall, I can finally move with a walker. I still have problems lifting my left leg, but focus on the steady progress. It is a big step to more independence. It was extremely challenging to be bound to the bed or wheelchair. At least I always have a great view of our yard and my wonderful nurses, Ingo and Shadow, around me. Aside from my daily physio exercises, I have discovered many exercise videos for people in wheelchairs which I do at least every other day.



Next week, I will start with blogs about how art has helped me in the previous weeks after the accident. I had hoped to have the blog ready for this week, but the pain medication, exercise and restless nights make me still quite tired. Next week, I will start with a blog about how art has helped me in the previous weeks after the accident.




 

I feel well enough to start my Felting Experience Winter Workshops at the end of January. If you register before today, January 14, 2022, at 10 pm, you can register for the early bird prices. While I want to invite you for the whole series, the Winter Combo, I also offer registration for the workshops separately. I am still working on the abstract piece. It should be finished by the end of the weekend. For more information and to register, please visit https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product-category/registration/.

No comments:

Post a Comment