Dog

Dog

Friday 7 April 2023

Happy Easter!



Blog 15

 

What are your plans for the long weekend? Will you travel to see family or have a big feast at your home? Do you plan to set time aside for creativity?


If you want to create some relaxing Easter art, I have a couple of templates to get the whole family to colour with you. When you are finished, you can create a collage of all the family artworks as a keepsake you can share.


Please click here to access the free egg colouring pages


If you have needle felting supplies, check out the beautiful needle-felted eggs:







You might be wondering how I managed the perfect shape of the eggs. While you could create the eggs entirely out of wool, I took a shortcut and used a Styrofoam egg for the inside.


Check out my Tuesday Creativity Tip posts on my Facebook page for more creative ideas.


Have a wonderful long weekend! Relax, create and enjoy the company of loved ones. Maybe, you can even enjoy some fresh air and look for the first signs of spring. Most of our garden is still snow-covered, but I was excited to spot the first crocuses close to the south wall of our house.


HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment