Dog

Dog

Friday 2 April 2021

Happy Easter

 


Happy Easter! It will probably be a difficult time for many who cannot be with their loved ones. I am sad that my husband and I will not be able to celebrate with our children and extended family. Nevertheless, I hope you will experience joy in nature and find lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies.


I am taking an Easter vacation until April 9, 2021, and will return with a new blog next Friday.


If you would like to connect with me, I invite you to my April Art Cafe, an afternoon of chatting and laughter. The Art Cafe is my monthly social gathering to connect people to bring more creativity and fun to their life. During the next Art Cafe on Sunday, April 11, 2021, at 3 pm, we will create a torn paper art of a cupcake.

This event is for you, if you
would like to meet and get to know new people
enjoy the social aspect of creating art together in a relaxed atmosphere
would like to upcycle old books, magazines, and papers

For more information and to register, please go to https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/product/april-art-cafe/.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment